Rodgers, Miller & Rodriguez P.C. has represented executors, beneficiaries and heirs in probate and administration of estates for over 25 years. We specialize in the litigation of contested matters, and in planning to avoid contest.
Rodgers, Miller & Rodriguez P.C. has a wealth of experience and can assist in multiple areas of estate administration, including:
- The probate of a Will and appointment of an Executor or Administrator;
- Preparation of required inventories and accountings;
- Will contests;
- Estate distribution; and
- Mediation of disputes, including family settlement agreements.
Rodgers, Miller & Rodriguez P.C. also provides estate planning services to develop a customized plan best suited to meet your needs. Representative services include:
- Powers of attorney (medical & statutory, durable);
- Directives to Physicians;
- Declarations of Guardian In the event of Later Incapacity or Need; and
- Declarations of Guardians for Minor Children.