Bryan-College Station, Texas Law Firm
Commercial litigation of all kinds, including insurance defense
Rodgers, Miller & Rodriguez P.C. has served the Bryan-College Station community since 1979. We believe in providing personalized representation to clients and have achieved statewide recognition for our effectiveness, dedication, and efficient representation. Contact our College Station attorneys to discuss your case. We offer efficient and personal representation in litigation incliduing the following:
- Insurance and self-insured defense
- Business law and commercial litigation
- Oil and gas operations
- Commercial litigation and contract disputes
- Professional malpractice defense
- Real estate and real estate broker litigation
- Tax appraisal litigation
- Jury verdict for defense of one of the world’s largest public oil companies in a wrongful death claim.
- Jury verdict for defense of real estate broker in suit arising out of mold infestation of substantial home in Houston, Texas.
- Jury verdict in favor of physicians in employment suit by former physician employee seeking additional compensation.
- Jury verdict in favor of real estate broker and agent in suit arising out of alleged toxic chemical contamination of a Texas city.
- Jury verdict for homeowners in significant construction defect case against residential homebuilder.
- Jury verdict for defense of real estate broker and agent in suit arising out of water-damaged home in Houston, Texas. Judgment affirmed on appeal.
- Jury verdict for defense of attorney in legal malpractice suit by former litigation client.
- Jury verdict in favor of real estate broker in suit by former agent seeking additional compensation from broker.
- Jury verdict in favor of bank in suit by construction loan customer alleging funding irregularities.
- Jury verdict in favor of real estate broker and agent in suit concerning subdivision built on site of oil and gas operations.
- Summary judgment affirmed on appeal in favor of real estate broker and agent in suit pertaining to restrictive covenants.
- Summary judgment affirmed on appeal in favor of a county Appraisal District in suit pertaining to exemption request by property owner.
- Summary judgment in favor of real estate broker and agent based on “as is” defense.
- Summary judgment in favor of construction engineer in construction defect claim by property owners.
- Successful defense of real estate broker leading to recovery of all attorney’s fees in favor of real estate broker pursuant to Section 17 of TREC 20 contract. Recovery upheld on appeal by Austin Court of Appeals.
- Successful defense of retail seller in products liability case leading to recovery of all attorney's fees and defense costs from a manufacturer that had refused indemnity.
- Settlement in favor of a homeowner’s association to cover all costs of remediating and re-engineering a flooding problem caused by an adjacent subdivision development.
- Settlement in favor of steel company employee in age discrimination complaint.
- Successful pro bono representation of mentally handicapped client in presentation of evidence of mental illness; institution of guardianship and aid to acquire proper medical treatment resulting in dismissal of criminal charges.
- Successful pro bono representation of mental detainee at probable cause hearing on presentation of evidence that no substantial risk existed of serious harm to self or others.
- Numerous and regular successful collection of commercial and consumer debts both pre-suit and post-judgment.
Recognized leaders in representation
For more than 20 years, two litigation specialist members of the firm, W. Stephen Rodgers and Jon Miller, have each been Board Certified in Civil Trial Law-Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Rodgers since 1985 and Mr. Miller since 1987. Mr. Rodgers and Mr. Miller have also been selected as members of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), which demonstrates our experience, integrity, professionalism, and honor. Additionally, we continually receive recognition from judges, lawyers, and other peers. This reputation is reflected in an AV® Preeminent™ rating, the highest possible, given by Martindale Hubbell®’s Peer Review Rating™ process and in our listing in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™.
Contact Rodgers, Miller & Rodriguez P.C.
For exceptional representation from a reputable law firm, contact our Bryan-College Station, Texas attorneys to schedule a consultation.
Located in Bryan, Texas, Rodgers, Miller & Rodriguez P.C. serves clients throughout Texas, including College Station, Hearne, Franklin, Groesbeck, Fairfield, Caldwell, Navasota, Huntsville, Marlin, Anderson, Crockett, Bellville, Madisonville, Cameron, Taylor, Brenham, Conroe, Giddings, Rockdale, Brazos County, Washington County, Grimes County, Burleson County, Limestone County, Freestone County, Waller County, Leon County, Madison County, Walker County, and Robertson County.