- Jury verdict for oil operator on negligence, DTPA and product liability claims against casing manufacturers after a downhole casing seperation leading to casing ejection. The jury awarded the oil operator all of its actual damages and three times the amount of attorney fees requested.
- Jury verdict for electrical contractor sued by a bank. The bank alleged that electrical contractor conspired with another bank customer to defraud bank and to convert equipment and other property securing loans by bank.
- Jury verdict for defense of one of the world’s largest public oil companies in a wrongful death claim.
- Jury verdict for defense of real estate broker in suit arising out of mold infestation of substantial home in Houston, Texas.
- Jury verdict in favor of physicians in employment suit by former physician employee seeking additional compensation.
- Jury verdict in favor of real estate broker and agent in suit arising out of alleged toxic chemical contamination of a Texas city.
- Jury verdict for homeowners in significant construction defect case against residential homebuilder.
- Jury verdict for defense of real estate broker and agent in suit arising out of water-damaged home in Houston, Texas. Judgment affirmed on appeal.
- Jury verdict for defense of attorney in legal malpractice suit by former litigation client.
- Jury verdict in favor of real estate broker in suit by former agent seeking additional compensation from broker.
- Jury verdict in favor of bank in suit by construction loan customer alleging funding irregularities.
- Jury verdict in favor of real estate broker and agent in suit concerning subdivision built on site of oil and gas operations.
- Summary judgment affirmed on appeal in favor of real estate broker and agent in suit pertaining to restrictive covenants.
- Summary judgment affirmed on appeal in favor of a county Appraisal District in suit pertaining to exemption request by property owner.
- Summary judgment in favor of real estate broker and agent based on “as is” defense.
- Summary judgment in favor of construction engineer in construction defect claim by property owners.
- Successful defense of real estate broker leading to recovery of all attorney’s fees in favor of real estate broker pursuant to Section 17 of TREC 20 contract. Recovery upheld on appeal by Austin Court of Appeals.
- Successful defense of retail seller in products liability case leading to recovery of all attorney's fees and defense costs from a manufacturer that had refused indemnity.
- Settlement in favor of a homeowner’s association to cover all costs of remediating and re-engineering a flooding problem caused by an adjacent subdivision development.
- Settlement in favor of steel company employee in age discrimination complaint.
- Successful pro bono representation of mentally handicapped client in presentation of evidence of mental illness; institution of guardianship and aid to acquire proper medical treatment resulting in dismissal of criminal charges.
- Successful pro bono representation of mental detainee at probable cause hearing on presentation of evidence that no substantial risk existed of serious harm to self or others.
- Numerous and regular successful collection of commercial and consumer debts both pre-suit and post-judgment.