Bryan-College Station, Texas Legal Representation
At Rodgers, Miller & Rodriguez P.C., we provide highly effective representation to individuals and businesses, general and in-house counsel, insurers, attorneys, and other clients in the Central Texas area. Steve Rodgers and Jon Miller each have more than 30 years of legal experience. Mr. Rodgers and Mr. Miller have each more than 20 years as Board Certified in Civil Trial Law-Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Our lawyers offer experienced comprehensive legal representation. Contact us to speak with a high-caliber Texas lawyer.
Our comprehensive legal services
- Business, including oil and gas and construction—We represent clients when they are confronted with disputes that inevitably arise in business transactions, construction jobs and oil or gas operations. We are also experienced in counseling in connection with general business matters in the areas of banking, commercial transactions, real estate, business contracts, residential and commercial construction defects litigation.
- Insurance and self-insured defense—We have extensive experience in pre-suit investigations, case development and claim management with an emphasis on assisting claims managers to adequately evaluate exposures. Our lawyers are constantly managing the legal implications, minimizing exposure, and handling defense related to claims under commercial general liability and professional liability policies and self-insured retentions.
- Errors and omissions—We represent professionals confronted with claims for agent or other negligence. We defend other State-licensed individuals facing malpractice claims, including legal malpractice, engineering malpractice, dental and architect malpractice.
- Real estate and real estate broker litigation—The purchase and sale of real estate is one of the most common and most expensive business transactions for most people. The number and financial impact of these transactions across the State of Texas gives rise to many areas of potential dispute. We have successfully represented real estate brokers and agents in suits alleging professional negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, Deceptive Trade Practices Act violations, and fraud. Please contact us for references from our numerous satisfied clients.
- Tax appraisal litigation—We represent Appraisal Districts in lawsuits filed by property owners seeking to lower appraised values of commercial properties, and suits seeking tax exemptions. We are experienced in working with local governing bodies in all aspects of the appraisal and appeals process.
Contact our experienced College Station law firm
For quality representation and personal attention, please contact our Bryan-College Station, Texas lawyers to schedule an appointment.
Located in Bryan, Texas, Rodgers, Miller & Rodriguez P.C. serves clients throughout Texas, including College Station, Hearne, Franklin, Groesbeck, Fairfield, Caldwell, Navasota, Huntsville, Marlin, Anderson, Crockett, Bellville, Madisonville, Cameron, Taylor, Brenham, Conroe, Giddings, Rockdale, Brazos County, Washington County, Grimes County, Burleson County, Limestone County, Freestone County, Waller County, Leon County, Madison County, Walker County, and Robertson County.